Our guiding principles are:
- To explore and promote the relationship between money and wellbeing
- To provide a meeting point for the sharing of ideas
- To influence institutions that deal with consumers on a mass scale
- To provide a resource for the financial services community to help those who cannot afford to pay for it
- To influence financial education to focus on wellbeing
What do we do?
We research the principles of money and happiness.
We turn our research into tools to use with clients.
We partner with organisations to promote financial wellbeing.
We spread knowledge and create a purposeful community.
Supporting Coaches to empower their clients to gain clarity of their finances
A series of workshops and presentations that can be delivered in the workplace that embody the principles of Financial Wellbeing
If you are interested in joining any of these streams please enquire now.
IFW Training Programme Accreditation
To be accredited by the IFW would indicate that your financial coaching programme/s are in synch with the principles and practices of financial wellbeing. The IFW exists to provide a learning and development environment for like-minded people. We are not for profit and want to be the place that people go to when they want to find the very best in financial planning and coaching.
The IFW is able to accredit both internal and external (client) training programmes. We use an accreditation process (from the National College of Financial Services) which provides affordable external validity for courses offered by members.
The outcome of this process will be to provide our members with the confidence that any training programmes we accredit a) are professional and deliver what is promised, and b) will help them to achieve the aims of the IFW. All accredited programmes will be added to our learning centre and promoted to our members.
Criteria for IFW Accreditation
In order for the programme to prove that it embodies the principles of the Initiative for Financial Wellbeing it must show that it delivers upon at least one of the following:
- Educates financial planners, advisers and coaches so that they can improve their client’s financial wellbeing by helping them become happier, not just wealthier
- Explores and promotes the relationship between money and wellbeing
- Provides a relevant resource for the financial services community
- Reinforces the influence on financial education to focus on wellbeing
If you are interested in the IFW accrediting one or more of your training programmes, please Enquire now
To provide you with some further detail, please click here to view the accreditation process
The initiative will be member-led. We’d love to hear from individuals and organisations who would like to get involved.